I hope everyone survived the rain yesterday! Luckily I made it to whole foods for some very important and necessary purchases (loose leaf tea bags, peanut butter, and strawberries) about an hour before it turned into waterfront property. The driving was definitely the worst right around 11 am yesterday and my car log flumed its way home from the Y. By the time I had to go back to LLBEAN around 230 everything was normal again and it was actually awesome because I don’t think there were as many cars on the road as normal! Yahoo!
Today I’m sharing with you a delicious recipe that I’ve been making with the carrots from my garden. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 2 cups carrots (sliced)
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice the carrots. I like to have a couple of different thicknesses!
- Put the carrots into a medium sized bowl
- Add olive oil and herbs/salt and toss to coat
- Arrange on a baking sheet and roast in oven for about 30 min or until brown and delicious looking.
- Let carrots cool slightly for 15-20 min
- Put carrots back in the bowl and toss with feta cheese and serve immediately