It’s not October without pumpkin spice coffee. Here’s a quick and easy way to make it at home without the added chemicals that flavored coffees normally have. I make my coffee in a melitta cone or a french press but this will work with your machine as well. My instructions are for a single serving made in a melitta cone.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 2 tbs ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- hot water
- milk (optional)
- honey (optional)
1. Measure out 2 tablespoons of coffee into the cone.
2. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice (you can either make it at home by blending spices or buy it in the store. To make it at home just google “how to make your own pumpkin pie spice”. This will save you boatloads of money. Stir so that coffee and spice is blended.
3. Pour almost boiling water from your tea kettle into the cone in a circular motion. Repeat until coffee cup is filled with coffee.
4. Add a splash of whole milk and honey for extra deliciousness!