Good morning! I hope that everyone had a great weekend and got to enjoy some of the beautiful weather we had on Saturday! I woke up early to get my longest run (13 miles) in before the 25k in less than two weeks. Afterwards the day was spent eating, drinking, soaking up the sun, and just a little house work. On Sunday we went down to UNH to do a bike ride with a bunch of UNH cycling Alum and a few current team members. It was a great weekend!
Here’s a great recipe for a single serving lemonade that is sweetened with only honey and highly customizable! I think trying maple syrup to sweeten instead would be delish or adding basil or strawberries or, hey, even both! I hope you enjoy it 🙂
- 1 TBS local honey
- 2 TBS hot water
- 1 Lemon
- Put 1 TBS of local honey in the bottom of your cup.
- Pour a tiny bit of hot water over the honey to melt it.
- Stir until the honey is melted.
- Squeeze the juice of 3/4 of 1 lemon into the glass (save 1 slice of the lemon)
- Add some ice cubes + the remaining lemon slice
- Fill the rest of the glass with cold water.
- Stir and enjoy!