Happy Monday everyone! What’s for dinner this week? Here’s a quick and easy recipe for you to try! Since most nights of the week I don’t get home until 6 or 6:30 I have been all about dinners that take hardly any time at all to make. This recipe is a keeper!
- 3/4 pound of haddock
- Soft corn tortilla shells (You can use anything really, but I like these. Found them at wholefoods)
- romaine lettuce
- fresh salsa (Again, wholefoods has a great one that’s not expensive)
- Monterrey jack cheese (optional)
- wedge of lime
1. Put your fish in a glass baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake the haddock in the oven. I preheated the oven to 500 degrees and it took about 15 minutes to cook. The fish is done when it flakes easily.
2. Meanwhile, get all your toppings ready. I use lettuce, salsa, corn, avocado, and some cheese.
3. When the fish is done you can warm up your tortillas in a frying pan.
4. Now the fun part! In your warm tortilla add some fish and whatever toppings you desire. Squeeze some fresh lime juice over the taco.
5. Keep making and eating tacos until there’s no fish left! 😀