Good morning! I’m gearing up to teach 4 classes today at three different places but thought I would share a quick and easy recipe first! I’ve been making this dish a lot and it’s quickly becoming a go-to recipe when I don’t have a lot of time to cook. (Like on 4 class days!) They always come out fabulous! I usually have them over “zoodles” aka zucchini noodles and red sauce.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 TBS fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into balls about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Put on an aluminum foil covered cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.